Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gnomebody Knows

We got home from preschool/church yesterday to find a present on the porch.  It's a pair of gnomes.  I have no clue where they came from, but they're pretty cute as far as gnomes go.
I have a sneaking suspicion my friend Ardis is to blame, but who knows.  What I do know, is that I keep "knowing" who it is that left them and finding out that I don't know.  The appearance of two gnome kids has spurred me to call several people I haven't called in a while and catch up.  I still don't know who did it, but I do know what's going on in others' lives.

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever figure out who it was??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't me.... and those are little people, not gnomes. maybe it is someone with a thick irish blood bequeathing their fav possession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno. I have thick Irish blood, and they ain't mine...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete