Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Love

Spring is my favorite season. The flowers are in bloom, the weather is perfect, there's Easter and various birthdays, and I just can't help from being happy. Today we enjoyed the weather by walking to the library. The kids slept in so I gave them breakfast in the wagon and we pretended they were at a restaurant on wheels. Luckily one of the diners finished her breakfast before we mounted a giant hill, because this waitress/cook has a hard time hauling a wagon of two kids up a steep hill. I also practiced my hospitality skills by offering several sincere compliments and introducing myself to several moms that I see every week but never knew their names. The best part about today's adventures, though, was picking buttercups and rubbing pollen on our noses.


The kids loved doing this, but unfortunately the time I used the camera, the pollen didn't show up so much. Oh well. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment