Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Silly Hat Day and other photos

For some reason this morning, I can't figure out how to order these darn pictures. Oh well, I'll provide captions.

This is Paul after a long day of grocery shopping. He took his nap under his bed. Not sure why.

This is us celebrating crazy hat day at Aldi. Paul's wearing my Shamu hat, I'm in a police hat, and Claire's in a pink cowboy hat. I kept calling it Crazy Hat Day and Claire kept telling me her hat wasn't crazy, it was "real."


Pre-grocery trip, we were selecting what crazy hats we would wear to make things more interesting. The kids also brought their rubber rats to the store.
I took pictures of the kids in Bluebonnet Circle the other day. This is the first year I've noticed the bluebonnets in Bluebonnet Circle.
Who loves Mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment