Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Day in the Life

Yesterday we started the day spa style. We all soaked our feet in our foot bath (courtesy of Anabelle Garay) and then exfoliated and painted all our toes.

Don't we all look beautiful? You can probably tell that I let each kid paint one of my feet. I'm glad I don't have three kids, because then I'd have to grow a third foot! Yes, I let Paul paint his toes, too. He's still 2, and I figure one day he won't want to anymore.



Then we headed to Target for some shopping. We only had a few items to buy and the kids wanted to bring their shopping cart and stroller, so I let them. It was so cute.



Here they are in the frozen foods.

Other parts of the day included cleaning house, making Daddy lunch, and politicking. We are official campaigners for our local city councilman, Jungus Jordan. Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures yet of us campaigning. Last night at the campaign kick off rally, our job was to greet people and encourage them to vote for Jungus. The kids were pretty darn good at it.


After such a serious, grown-up event, we tempered it with some silliness at Braum's.


We started the day with spa treatments and ended with ice cream. What could be more perfect?











1 comment: