Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Awesome Sisters-in-Law and Niece


These are my sister-in-laws. That's Amanda on the left and Angie on the right. Today for the best birthday present ever, they came and cleaned our house. All of it. It was amazing.


Adam took the kids to a coin show so they weren't underfoot. Amanda and Angie and our niece Morgan, got busy. You wouldn't recognize my house, so I took pictures. I also want to memorialize the event before the kids get home.

Here's a bookshelf with only vertical books! There are no papers or piles of paperbacks! Amazing!



They even organized the pool towels! Incredible!

Look! This is Paul's room! There are books and boots, all in the right place! Unbelievable!


Here's the kids bathroom! No toys or towels underfoot! Breath-taking!



Here's Claire's bookshelf! I'm speechless!





This is Claire's room. That brown stuff on the floor is carpet! There's a bedspread on her bed! There are stuffed animals stacked neatly!
I took more pictures, but I didn't want to rub it in how awesome my house looks. No, Adam doesn't have a brother, but Amanda's single! I am humbled and exhausted. Happy birthday to me! (And it's not even my birthday until Wednesday!) Best birthday present EVER!

2 comments:

  1. That is the best bday gift ever! Happy B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilbert & Stan says, "Can it stay looking that way all the time?" LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete