Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Funny Stuff

Yesterday Paul picked up a piece of firewood and tried to put it in the fireplace. He saw Adam start a fire last week and wanted to do it himself.
I taught Claire the word "flock" as in birds, but she is now using it every time she sees a large quantity. "Look at that flock of cars!" she said this week.
Paul just walked in wearing a toboggan and one of Claire's dress up shoes.
My grandfather gives Claire all his free address labels from charities. She sticks them all over the house. Yesterday, during a tea party, I was scraping some off of her table. "Why are you doing that?" she wanted to know. I realized then she wanted those stickers there. I thought it was just a mess, but apparently it was interior design.
Every day the kids do something hilarious, and I struggle to document it now. However, I must close this list because apparently it's Curious George's birthday and I must attend the party.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of journaling, you need to create a book on all the funny thigs paul and claire do/say/and act...they can read these later in life when you and adam are old and crusty.

    ReplyDelete