Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thankful Pictures

Today I thought I'd show you what I'm thankful for, instead of telling you.
Mainstay Farms.  We got their every year to get our Christmas tree and it is a lot of fun for the whole family.

Kids that make me laugh.  Here Claire is wearing a wig from a mannequin at Mainstay Farms.

Hugs from my favorite boy. 

Claire's creativity.  She had me make a Barbie cake, which was basically a bundt cake that we stuck a Barbie in.  Here she is singing "Happy Fake Birthday" and blowing out a candle.
Kids that get along.  Here Claire is actually reading Paul a book.

Exciting adventures in nature.  We often find lizards.  Here Adam and Claire are with a Texas Swift.

A church that loves us all.  Last Sunday, both kids posed in the manger for our church's live nativity.  Many people walked by and not one minded we had two large kids in a manger.

Exciting education.
These are George Washington's teeth.  That's right.  They are currently on display at the Fort Worth Museum.  The Boyettes are thankful for our passes there, where we learn something new at each visit.

Preschool Programs
Paul was an angel this week in his preschool program.  Yes, the child in the stripes, plaid shorts and rainboots was mine.

Diego!
Here Paul is being silly with Diego.  Diego is a student in Claire's class and Paul and I are helping tutor him.  For Christmas we bought him a little Leap Pad laptop and he was so excited about it that he wouldn't even look up from it when I wanted to take his picture.  I programmed it to say his name and he nearly fell out of his chair when he turned it on and the computer said, "Hi, Diego!"

No comments:

Post a Comment